Click here to download the 2016 NAEA National Conference Exhibitor/Sponsor Prospectus and Registration Form.
The 2016 NAEA National Conference is the premier event for more than 700 tax practitioners who are interested in increasing their knowledge on the most recent updates on taxpayer representation and tax preparation issues, and of course, to shop for products and services that relate to their business. This is your opportunity to make valuable contacts and develop relationships with the nation’s top tax practitioners in the industry! Who’s visiting the exhibit hall?
- Enrolled agents
- Prospective enrolled agents
- Certified public accountants
- Tax attorneys
- Tax professionals
- Financial planners
- Estate planners
The Conference includes the legendary National Tax Practice Institute™ (NTPI®), a three-day program on representation before the IRS, as well as tax prep workshops, a review class for the Special Enrollment Exam (SEE), a practice management class, and the exhibitor showcase. Tax preparers come from across the country to take advantage of these comprehensive courses of study covering a wide range of topics that meet the needs of today’s tax service professionals.
Why You Should Attend
As an exhibitor or sponsor, you will:
- Meet tax professionals who make purchasing decisions
- Educate potential customers about your products and services
- Increase company visibility
- Showcase your specialty with product demonstrations to hundreds of business practitioners
- Shorten your sales cycle by getting closer to potential customers and selling products on site
- Gain insight into the products and services used by practitioners
- Get ahead of your competitors
Monday, August 1 – Wednesday, August 3, 2016
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nev.
Tabletop/Booth Space Rate
$1,075/space by April 29 – Early Early Bird Special!
$1,200/space by June 1
$1,300/space after June 1
$2,500/space for non-industry exhibitors
Exhibitor Showcase Times
Exhibits will be visited during breakfast, breaks, lunch, and the welcome reception.
- (1) 8’x10’ booth; (1) 6’ draped table; (1) wastebasket; (2) chairs
- (3) Complimentary exhibitor registrations
- Complimentary booth identification sign with company name and booth number
- Complimentary 50 word or less description of your company, product or service printed in our on-site welcome packet and online (includes link to your website)
- Pre-registered and post-show attendee list with direct mail addresses
- Complimentary continental breakfast and breaks in the exhibit hall each day
Exhibitors must complete the Exhibitor Application Form and return with full payment. Exhibitors will be sent a confirmation letter and will be contacted to confirm logistics. Space assignments will be made on a first-come, first-serve basis, based on the date of receipt of the application and fees. NAEA will make every effort to assign requested booth spaces, however, specific booth assignments are not guaranteed. The floor plan, shipping information and order forms for exhibitor services will be provided at a later date. Exhibitors will have the opportunity to request their top three booth spaces once the floor plan is available.
Exhibit Booth Fee
The fee for one standard size booth is $1,075/space until April 29, 2016. After April 29, the fee for one standard size booth is $1,200/space until June 1. After June 1, the fee increases to $1,300/space. The cost for one standard space for non-industry exhibitors is $2,500. (See application for further details.)
All events will take place at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
THE COSMOPOLITAN of LAS VEGAS
3708 Las Vegas Blvd South,
Las Vegas, NV 89109
702-698-7575 / 855-435-0005
Click here for online reservations, click attendee and proceed (mention mention group code SNMNN6 to receive the discounted rate). Or call 855-435-0005 to reserve by phone.
The room rate is $149 single or double occupancy, plus 13% tax for program participants. A mandatory resort fee of $10 per night will be charged and includes internet access throughout the property, domestic long-distance, fitness center and tennis court access.
Reservations must be made by Wednesday, July 6, 2016 or until the availability in the room block is exhausted. A deposit of the first night room rate and tax will be charged to your credit card immediately. If you need to cancel, please do so 48 hours prior to arrival for a full refund of the first night room and tax. Reservations canceled within 48 hours of arrival are subject to a penalty of the first night room and tax.
Questions about exhibiting?
Contact Marketing Manager Courtney Doby.