Position available for EA in a busy small London UK office handling international tax. You should already be in London to apply. Have at least two of the following four competency areas: (1) 1040 tax returns, (2) CCH ProSystem fx, (3) US corporate, partnership, and/or trust returns and/or (4) Expatriate US tax (forms 2555, 1116, 8621, & interaction between US and UK). Provide the number of returns (by type, 1040, 1120, 5471, etc.) prepared annually and the number over the course of the past ten years. Reply to 2015opening@BritishAmericanTax.com www.BritishAmericanTax.com
Tropeano & McGrady is Seeking an Experienced Tax Preparer/Accountant
Tropeano & McGrady, PC, located in Whitehouse Station, NJ is seeking an experienced Tax PreparerIAccountant.
Responsibilities for this position include income tax preparation and financial reporting for individuals, corporations and partnerships. Must be able to assist with payroll, sales tax filings and reconciling quarterly/year end information.
The candidate must exhibit: strong client relationship skills; verbal and written communication skills; problem solving ability; technical proficiency; detail oriented; and self- motivated.
Compensation will be based upon experience and qualifications. Must have the ability to work additional hours during tax season. References will be required.
• 3 to 5 years income tax preparation and accounting experience in a professional environment.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience.
• PTIN is required. Enrolled Agent is a plus.
• Experience preparing individual and business tax returns, including the ability to make journal entries and close trial balances.
• Manage due dates for client work.
• Strong organizational and computer skills.
• Strong client relationship skills.
• Clear communication skills.
• Problem solving ability.
• Must be able to work independently and, maintain productivity, accuracy and confidentiality.
• Experience with MS Office (Word & Excel at a minimum).
• Experience with accounting and tax software; Ultra Tax, and QuickBooks a plus.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
The tax law practice of Lamar & Associates, PLLC, provides our business and individual clients with legal, consulting, IRS representation, and compliance services.
We are a small, growing firm where every employee has a large impact, and there is plenty of opportunity for professional and personal growth. Our website is at www.tax-lawyer-texas.com.
We offer paid holidays and paid personal time off for both full-time and part-time employees.
We are currently seeking an Enrolled Agent for compliance, tax consulting, and IRS representation for a permanent part-time position with the option to become full-time in the future. Successful candidates will have in-depth, first-hand knowledge of tax issues across a wide range of industries and use their experience in federal taxation to provide consulting and compliance services to business and individual clients.
· Prepare business, individual, fiduciary, and tax exempt returns;
· Research tax issues for clients in diverse industries;
· Build client relationships;
· Keep up-to-date on current tax practices and changes in tax law;
· Represent clients before the IRS – audits and collections;
· Use a variety of software, including UltraTax and XCM workflow management.
· 3+ years of business and individual tax experience;
· Excellent research and writing skills;
· Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or other business related field;
· Enrolled Agent certification required;
· Good communications skills.
· Experience using UltraTax
Lamar & Associates PLLC
602 W French Pl
San Antonio TX 78212
210.223.9389 (San Antonio)
Do you enjoy helping people achieve their dreams through financial planning? Are you detail-oriented and meticulous in follow-up? If so, please consider a position as a Private Wealth Tax Advisor/Preparer at our firm. We are a dynamic private wealth advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial Services in need of an individual with significant experience in the area of taxes. This key role involves the preparation of tax returns as well as providing advice to our clients with regard to their personal and corporate tax matters.
What We Offer:
Email Shannon Powers for more information at Sharon.Powers@ampf.com!
US based Cross Border tax practice serving US citizens residing overseas and Foreign individuals operating businesses in the US or receiving taxable income from the US.
Office located in Point Roberts, Washington
30 minutes from downtown Vancouver Canada
Gross sales in 2014 $70,000 + consistent annual growth
Retiring owner will help with transition. Asking $25,000.
Home and office in 1200 sq ft. ocean view home
with mature gardens also available $200,000.
Point Roberts is a great little community and they need you. Call Joe Davis @ 360-756-1040 or email JoeDavis1040@msn.com.
TaxAudit.com is a nationwide organization that provides tax audit defense, tax advice, and educational services. We are champions for our members, providing a positive experience and minimizing the stress involved in dealing with tax authorities. Our representatives attain these goals with patience, professionalism, and sincerity.
We are looking for full-time, highly motivated EAs, CPAs, and attorneys. Our commitment is to provide our members with the highest level of representation available.
TaxAudit.com offers competitive pay, extraordinary benefits, and a casual dress code environment.
Learn more and apply at jobs.taxaudit.com.
We are looking for Audit Representatives for our two California locations:
· Orange County
· Sacramento County