Enrolled Agents Unite!
Join NAEA (USE CODE: 2018ANEWEA) and gain the support of more than 10,000 enrolled agents this tax season. Our members help each other take on the country’s trickiest tax issues.
Why join NAEA now?
As the only national professional association dedicated to supporting enrolled agents, NAEA knows how important your credential is, especially this time of year. Now, more than ever, taxpayers are seeking a level of expertise that EAs are especially equipped to provide. EAs are known for solving their clients’ toughest tax problems.
NAEA is here to help. Our members receive the most up-to-date tax information delivered to their inboxes, plus access to an active, 24-hour online support network. Through online forums and other tools, members are always ready to help other members!
One of our enrolled agent members recently shared her preliminary thoughts on the impact of the new tax legislation with millions of listeners of National Public Radio. At NAEA, our members ask detailed, nuanced questions of their fellow tax professionals to fill in any knowledge gaps.
Start your tax season with the advantage of NAEA membership. Join before February 1, and get a six-month membership for only the $10 processing fee. You’ll receive:
- A listing in our online “Find a Tax Expert Directory.” Our public online directory uses state-of-the-art search functions to help prospective clients find your practice based on the type of services you offer and your location. One new tax or representation client may cover your annual membership dues… forever!
- Access to our Tax Research Directory. NAEA provides members with a searchable tax database with answers to frequently asked questions on a wide variety of tax topics.
- The online Member Directory. Members can network with other EAs nationwide. Knowledgeable colleagues are always available to help you solve complex federal and state tax issues.
- Access to the NAEA WebBoard (New & Improved!). Connect with other EAs for knowledge exchange, content curation, idea incubation and professional networking. Ask or answer questions and communicate with leaders and partners in your field. Search the Resource Library for content and media, including industry best practices, sample documents, spreadsheets, pictures, videos and more.
- Timely Tax Information. NAEA’s E@lert is a weekly e-newsletter with timely updates on the latest tax news. Our bi-monthly EA Journal provides in-depth articles, insights into tax issues and cutting edge trends, and practice management tips.
- Savings on Quality Continuing Education. NAEA and its state affiliates offer tax preparation, representation, and practice management courses at discounted rates to members. We offer online courses too, and our EA Journal includes continuing education quizzes. Twice a year, NAEA offers discounted conference rates for members, including for the National Tax Practice Institute™ (NTPI®) events.
- Practice Management Tools. NAEA provides members with newsletter templates, presentations to promote your business, sample letters and fee agreements, as well as discounted promotional services such as website development and phone recording.
- Public Promotion. NAEA is the only professional organization devoted exclusively to the advancement of the EA profession. At the national level, we host meetings with congressional leaders and IRS management. We also promote the activities of our local affiliates, and engage in a number of initiatives to increase awareness and support for EAs.
- Advocacy. Throughout the year, NAEA staff lends its expertise to resolve EA licensure issues that could impact your ability to practice. NAEA has been instrumental in passing federal legislation to recognize the EA credential, and in preventing states from limiting EAs’ ability to practice. Every year, EAs from all over the country meet legislators on Capitol Hill to promote policies that help EAs work more effectively. Members receive legislative updates via email and in NAEA publications, and can help advocate on behalf of the profession.
Join NAEA online by February 1 to accept this offer.
Once you activate your membership online, you can start using the benefits right away. In fact, we’ll assign a membership mentor to help make sure you get off to a great start.
There’s no obligation to continue your membership past the trial period. We’ll send you a reminder to renew this summer, plus a discount code for $100 in savings on your annual dues.