Each year, NAEA hosts a Fly-in Day as a means for our members to meet with their elected representatives to discuss important issues that affect the business and practice of enrolled agents. Our Fly-in is an opportunity for the EA community to join together and:
- Campaign personally for issues of interest to all EAs.
- Raise our profile with legislative decision-makers.
- Gain first-hand knowledge of public advocacy.
Each Fly-in Day includes:
- Advocacy training and a briefing on NAEA’s public policy agenda.
- Personal meetings with congressional staff and Members of Congress.
- A debriefing reception and an opportunity to network with other NAEA members.
This year's Fly-in Day will take place on Tuesday, May 15, 2018. Fly-in advocacy training will take place the night before, on Monday, May 14, at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City.
Photos from the 2017 NAEA Fly-in can be found on the NAEA Facebook page (Sets 1, 2 and 3). Photos from the 2016 (Sets 1 and 2), 2015 (Sets 1, 2 and 3), 2014 (Sets 1, 2 and 3), and 2013 (Sets 1, 2 and 3) Fly-ins can also be found on the NAEA Facebook page.
Monday, May 14
- Advocacy training and briefing on NAEA's public policy agenda
Tuesday, May 15
- Group meet-up
- Personal meetings with congressional staff and Members of Congress (dependent on office schedule)
- Open bar reception with hors d'oeuvres and a debriefing with a special guest speaker
Registration and Scheduling
Fly-in registration officially closed March 25th. Thank you to all of you who applied to participate in NAEA's 2018 Fly-in. This year's Fly-in is now at capacity.
Please do not book flights or make hotel reservations unless you have already received a confirmation email that you were accepted to participate in this year's Fly-in. Walk-ins will not be accepted.
Should you have any questions relating to this year's NAEA Fly-in, please contact Justin Edwards, NAEA's Associate Director of Government Relations, by email (email@example.com) or by phone at (202) 822-6232, ext. 102. We look forward to hosting another successful Fly-in Day in Washington for NAEA members.