Save the Date! November 7-9, 2018
2018 NTPI Orlando
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, Orlando, FL
@Tax_Experts at #NAEATaxOrl
2018 Quick Links:
What happens in Vegas doesn’t have to stay in Vegas! NAEA is ramping up our plans for National Tax Practice Institute™ (NTPI)® Orlando. Whether you are looking to add to your Vegas experience or will be joining us for the first time this year, NTPI Orlando is a conference that shouldn’t be missed! Pairing an intimate educational experience with the well-regarded NTPI instructors, NAEA board meetings, and Affiliate President’s Exchange, NPTI Orlando will be a first-class tax education experience.
- Earn 24 IRS-approved CE credits, including two CE in ethics, while networking with some of the brightest tax professionals in the country.
- NEW Supergrad Track: The new SuperGrad track is a combined program featuring the Graduate Level in Representation, Tax Preparation Issues, and the latest in tax updates—including 6 hours of Tax Cuts and Jobs Act updates.
- Advance your career with NTPI Level 2. After taking Level 1 online or in Las Vegas, come to Orlando for Level 2. The 9:1 student-to-teacher ratio allows you to work through the nuts and bolts of an actual representation case with an experienced discussion leader at your side.
- Complete your foundation in representation with NTPI Level 3: Jump right into a high-level study of topics such as correcting the bad actions of clients, bankruptcy, statute of limitations, and trust fund recovery penalties.
- Stay, learn, and play at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek. The hotel, nestled on a 482-acre nature preserve, is adjacent to Disney World and features a 3-acre pool with a lazy river, 12 dining options, and an impressive golf course for the great rate of $156 per night plus tax.
• Early bird registration ends Wednesday, October 10th.
• Hotel deadline for discounted room block is Wednesday, October 17.
Questions? Call us at 202.822.6232.
Invest in YOUR career.
- Email me when registration opens.
- Book your room at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek to take advantage of the Early Bird Discounts at just $156/night!
Requests for refunds must be received in writing at least 30 days before the program and will be subject to a $75 administrative fee. No refunds will be granted less than 30 days out. For more information regarding administrative policies on issues such as complaints and refunds, please contact NAEA at (202) 822-6232.